Saturday 2 September 2017

My Besties: Im Beautiful

Hello,
I just love this image from big eye's,big heads Besties.
The image is coloured of course with Promarkers and the paper's are from Nitwit collections,the image and paper are matted on gold card,I like these paper's because they are black,pink and gray and sometimes you don't want pastels,I have finished the card with pink and black flowers and a happy Birthday sentiment.

I would like to enter the following challenges.





Challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and I too love the image. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE...challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous this is Lyn!! Beautifully done...thank you for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyn this is fantastic and very beautiful

    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete